I went to a lingerie shower over the weekend for one of my favorite people. She is getting married this summer and all of her home girls gathered together for a little spa and bra kind of day. One of our “assignments” was to write her our best piece of advice and read it to her as she opened her presents.
Here are some of the pieces of advice that were given (see if you can guess which one was mine *grin*)
- Always give your husband a passionate kiss as he walks out the door for work in the morning. It reminds him what he’s coming home to that night.
- Don’t quit having kinky sex!
- Love your life.
- If you’re having a disagreement or argument, hold each others hands and look into each others eyes. It’s amazing how hard it is to say things you can never take back when you’re doing that.
- Don’t go to bed angry.
- Record the great memories of your first few years of marriage. There are days in the future when you’ll need the reminders.
- Take the time to tell each other what you love about the other person.
- The best gift you can give your guy is a great steak dinner followed by a blow job.
- Know that when you have kids, you’ll be too tired to have sex. So have lots of it now.
- Have fun together!
Do you have any tips to add for the engaged couples out there?